Chlorine dioxide disinfection tablets
[Scope of Application]
Disinfection of drinking fountains, disinfection of tableware and tea sets, disinfection of refrigerators, disinfection of drinking water, disinfection of household daily use, disinfection of hospitals and hotels, disinfection of public places, disinfection of sanitation and epidemic prevention, disinfection of food processing industry, disinfection of poultry and livestock breeding industry, disinfection of aquaculture industry
1. Sexual Form: white tablet.
2. Package Packing: 1.5g/tablet×80tablet/bottle×20 bottle/box.
3. Warranty period: two years
Cl The reaction hardly produces divergent organic halide (TOX), and does not produce and inhibit the formation of carcinogenic trihalomethane (TMH). In addition, chlorine dioxide does not react with ammonia and amino compounds.
As a strong oxidant, chlorine dioxide can effectively destroy trace organic pollutants in water, such as benzopyrene, anthraquinone, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, phenol, chlorophenol, cyanide, hydrogen sulfide and organic sulfide, etc. No chlorination reaction occurs when oxidizing organic matter. ClO2 can well oxidize metal ions in the reduced state in water, such as Fe2+, Mn2+, Ni2+, etc., especially ClO2 can oxidize Fe2+ and Mn2+ in the form of organic bonding, so ClO2 has a strong ability to remove Fe2+, The role of Mn2+.
Chlorine dioxide and its aqueous solution will gradually decompose after being irradiated by ultraviolet rays or heat. The decomposition products include Cl2, O2, HOCl, HClO3 and HCl.
Chlorine dioxide is the only high-efficiency disinfectant (sterilizer) among the internationally recognized chlorine-containing disinfectants. It can kill all microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, bacterial spores, fungi, mycobacteria, and viruses. Its killing mechanism for microorganisms is: chlorine dioxide has a strong ability to adsorb and penetrate the cell wall, which can effectively oxidize the enzymes containing sulfhydryl groups in the cells, and it can also quickly inhibit the synthesis of microbiological proteins to destroy microorganisms.
Experiments have proved that chlorine dioxide is used as a high-efficiency disinfectant, and its main killing properties are as follows:
(1) Efficient and powerful Among a variety of commonly used disinfectants, the concentration of ClO2 required to achieve the same sterilization rate in the same time is the lowest. The concentration of ClO2 required to kill heterotrophic bacteria is only half of Cl2. The killing effect of ClO2 on E. coli in surface water is more than 5 times higher than that of Cl2.
(2) Fast and long-lasting After being dissolved in water, chlorine dioxide basically does not chemically react with water, and its diffusion speed and permeability in water are faster than chlorine, especially at low concentrations. When the bacterial concentration is 105～106/mL, 0.5ppm of ClO2 can kill more than 99% of heteroaerobic bacteria after 5 minutes of action, and the killing rate of 12 hours of action remains unchanged, while the same amount of Cl2 can only Reach 75%.
(3) Broad spectrum and sterilization , Hepatitis A, hepatitis B, polio and AIDS, etc. also have good killing and inhibitory effects.
(4) Non-toxic and non-irritating It is absolutely safe in terms of acute toxicity and genetic toxicology.
(5) Safe and multi-functional The amount of chlorine used is very low, so it is very safe to use chlorine dioxide for disinfection, without residual toxicity, and its safety is classified as AI level by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Chlorine dioxide disinfection tablet product is a domestic high-end product carefully developed by our company, which has the international advanced level. Its specific characteristics are:
⑴Environmental protection, safety, non-toxic, no residue, tableware and utensils can be used directly after disinfection.
⑵Fast and thorough sterilization, all kinds of bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, including thermostable bacteria can be completely inactivated in an instant.
⑶ It can also react with ammonia, sulfide and organic matter in the air or on the surface of the object to effectively remove peculiar smell and odor in time;
⑷ It is not easy to absorb moisture, the raw liquid after activation of the product is not easy to volatilize, the quality is stable, and the shelf life is long;
⑸Solid tablets, easy to use, one tablet at a time, economical.
Chlorine dioxide disinfection tablets are green disinfection products, non-toxic and no residue. Sterilization is fast and thorough. It has a powerful killing effect on bacteria, viruses, mycotoxins, fungi and spores. It can also react with ammonia, sulfide and organic matter in the air or on the surface of objects to effectively remove peculiar smells and odors in a timely manner. Recognized safe, efficient, broad-spectrum disinfection and sterilization, deodorant.
Chlorine dioxide disinfection tablets can be used for drinking water disinfection and surface disinfection. Including food and food processing industry disinfection, drinking water disinfection, drinking fountains, tableware tea sets, refrigerators and other household or hotel supplies disinfection, swimming pool disinfection, public places disinfection, hospital and sanitation and anti-epidemic disinfection, crop planting, sericulture, livestock breeding, Disinfection in the aquaculture industry.
Precautions for chlorine dioxide disinfection tablets:
1. Use now, use it all at once.
2. Use plastic containers or ceramic or glass containers to prepare disinfectant.
3. Disinfectant for external use, please do not take it orally.
4. Please store it out of the reach of children.
5. If it touches the eyes, nose, etc., rinse with water.
6. Please store in a low temperature, dark and dry place.
Usage and ratio of chlorine dioxide disinfectant tablets:
Add chlorine dioxide disinfectant tablets directly to an appropriate amount of water, stir a little to make it fully dissolved, and then let it stand for 5-10 minutes before use. (If the amount of water used is large, you can first put the tablets in 200-300ml purified water to activate and then dilute them for use)